Thursday, May 21, 2009

WHAT FUN IT WILL BE!

I've just had a meeting with a few of my fund raising helpers and am so excited!  Our buddy Norm Morris is back from Hawaii and has hit the ground running.  In one morning he accomplished more than I have in a week.  He has found us an auctioneer so now we are having a LIVE auction as well as the silent auction.  He has secured some FABULOUS items for those auctions and is just full of great ideas.  We are so very glad to have him on board!!  Thank you, thank you, Norm.

Zoe and I are doing call-backs on businesses who have offered items for the auction and hope to have ticked off many more boxes on our "To Do" lists by the time the kids get home from school tonight.  

I'm off to see what more can be accomplished today!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is soooo exciting! I love to see a plan come together!!!

The Blog Fodder said...

I don't think me in a white speedo will even get a bid.

Dawsyn's Mom said...

Maybe they'll bid high to keep the trench coat ON!!

The Blog Fodder said...

That's is my take on it. When I got my bandage changed the first time, eight nurses came to "help". Next time, only one. I get no respect.