Monday, April 19, 2010

The News Is In!



Hello Dawsyn buddy.

My name is Milkyway like the candy bar but I was named after the Milkyway in the sky. Okay, I have never seen a Milkyway candy bar in the sky but they say there is one up there. My litter is the Super Stars so we are all named after things up in the sky like Stars and I guess candy bars that float in the sky!

I am a Labradoodle. My Dad is Hobo, a Standard Poodle and My Mom is Blessing a Yellow Lab. She just has another litter of Doodles so I have half sisters and brothers here who are just little guys! My birthday is 6-22-2009 and I am the first in my litter to graduate! I guess that makes me the smartest!

Well my friend. Hurry to Ohio to see me because I am thinking of you every minute and waiting for you!

xoxoxo Milkyway


2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. This is amazing!! Thank God!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the Harke family Milkyway.....the wider community of Didsbury will be SO excited to finally meet you!!!! You won't realise this, but this little town is itching to meet you.