Thursday, April 15, 2010

Still Waiting!

It's been ten long days since my last post and WE STILL DON'T KNOW which dog is ours! I have tried to stay close to my computer and check emails dozens of times a day. I hear the "ding" that indicates I have new mail and run to see, only to find it's yet another email with the answer to enlarging certain body parts or shrinking others! I'm a little tired of junk mail but am not sure how to stop it.

In the meantime, I've searched for things to keep me busy AND close to my computer. I dusted, vacuumed and washed floors ... no Dog. I did laundry and actually put it all away ... no dog. I changed all the beds and done the necessary laundry ... no DOG. I've even cleaned the toilets (all three of them) and their adjoining bathrooms ... NO DOG. Today was total desperation day. I cleaned Ben and Matthew's shower! But NO DOG!! I ironed Ben's shirts (all of them) ... but still no dog!! My house is clean, my laundry's done, I've totally run out of corners to scrub and we still have no idea which dog we're getting! Cruel and unusual punishment as far as I'm concerned.

We've only got ten more days until we fly to Ohio, surely they should have told us something by now! When I emailed and asked, I was told that we'd know "soon". That was over a week ago.

The funny thing is, Dawsyn doesn't seem the least bit curious. She knows she'll meet her dog in April and is content as can be! I think there's a lesson there but I'm too busy fretting to learn it!

No comments: