Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 10 - It's Time to Go Home

I am really tired of doing the same thing every day! I know Mom and Dad need to practice with Milkyway but I'm ready for them to practice at home!! Today we went to the mall and we went first for a change. The trainer said that my Mom does a good job handling the dog in public. Milkyway found me really fast during our track so we didn't stick around. Dad and I came back to the hotel where I had a nap ... Mom shopped. My parents did more practicing during the afternoon, we came back to the hotel and had supper. This evening I played with Milkyway. I hide under a big fluffy blanket and he finds a way in! It's like hide and seek on a small scale.

Dad took almost 300 pictures yesterday but today he didn't take any so we don't have anything new to show you.

I will be back in school with you on Monday and I can't wait!

Love,
Dawsyn & Milkyway

5 comments:

Terri said...

Are you going to bring your dog to school with you on Monday? I wish I could go and meet Milkyway!! Maybe next time you come to Lethbridge you could bring him with you so we can meet him!!

Dawsyn's Mom said...

When we come to Lethbridge, he will definitely be with us! Won't leave home without him!! And, yes, I am taking him to school on Monday. I won't leave him though. He'll have had so many adjustments over the weekend I don't want to through another biggy at him. I'll introduce him to Dawsyn's class and probably Matt's too and then take him home. I think he and I will sleep away most of the day!

Unknown said...

OOOHHHH....that's means I can come play!!!!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Can I come and play too???

Dawsyn's Mom said...

You two can play with each other while we SLEEP!! On the other hand, I will probably be up for a good coffee! It's really hard to get a good cup of coffee down here.