Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's SNOWING!

Ben and Matt are gone to Edmonton for YC.  Ben says his ears are still ringing from the Thousand Foot Krutch concert last night!  Matt had a good time though.  It's cold and raining there and they are expecting all 50 kids from the youth group back at the trailer for breakfast!!  Ben has all the muffins and yogurt out on the table outside ... I reminded him that I did NOT want 50 teenagers in our trailer!!!

It's snowing snowing snowing here.  It's wet and heavy and my poor little plants (the ones I put in the ground) will be toast!  The ones in my big containers will be crushed by the snow covered tarps on them.  Milkyway ran out it in this morning and got quite a charge out of chasing snowflakes (they're that big)!  Once he got cold and came back in he gave me look that said, "What the **** is THAT!"  He may just choose not to pee again until it's gone. 

All I have to say is "Baahhh Humbug"!

2 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

Serves you right for living in Alberta.
My word verification is rhain.

Dawsyn's Mom said...

Word verification "rhain"!! That's too funny!!