Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's Still Time to Go Home

Okay, I have shopped ALL the stores within reasonable distance and still have not found a pair of shoes to bring home so I done! Time to leave and buy shoes in Canada, at full price!! I was so excited to get to TJ Maxx but did not find myself one thing there ... oops, I have a pair of shorts laying here and can't remember where I got them, maybe it was there. The stores, like the days, are all starting to run together. I did find quite a lot of stuff for Ben and Matt. Tonight I went back to the Mall and stopped in some of the shops I'd been eyeing up while working with the dog. I ended up finding a few good sales at JC Penney.

I must be tired if I don't even feel like shopping anymore. I may need an intervention when I get home. Sherrie, I think this is your department! Line me up some sales!!


6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wow, that's a lot of shopping! Good for you! You must be dreaming of sleeping in your own bed and flopping on your own couch. Those are the two things I miss the most when I travel.... oh, and my own bathroom (I hate sharing).

Praying you through these last few days (((HUGS)))

Unknown said...

Almost there!!! Keep up the awesome work my friend!!!! See you all soon!

gl said...

Marv??...you okay???...I'm just trying to figure you not up for shopping....just a few more days!

Emily said...

Marvel. Hang in there. Not even three full days left. Love you all dearly. Can't wait to see you at the airport. I know I've said that a billion times but it remains true :) Mwah!

Emily said...

Marvel. Hang in there. Not even three full days left. Love you all dearly. Can't wait to see you at the airport. I know I've said that a billion times but it remains true :) Mwah!

Wattawum said...

Okay good you got me a "quite alot of stuff"! See you in 2 days!!!!!