Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last Day of Training!

FINALLY, we are all done training. Well at least we are all done the training in Ohio. Mom and Dad are still going to have to practice every day once we get home and I will still have to play at least one game of Hide and Seek a day for a long long time. I will just be happy to be in my own home and be able to come back to school to see all of you!


Mom & Milkyway getting ready to go find me.


Playing " Catch Me If You Can" after they found me!

After training today we went to a real dairy farm where you can see the cows and feet some goats and play on some tractors. They have an icecream store. We had lots of fun there.


Tomorrow morning my Mom has to do a test in the Mall. Dad thinks its a test to see if she can walk through the mall without buying anything but really it's a test to show that she can handle Milkyway in public and make him be obedient. I hope Milkyway does better at being obedient in the mall than I do! After that, we go back to the 4 Paws Training Center for our Graduation!

See you soon!
Dawsyn & Milkyway

Pictures just for fun!


Thought I'd check out Milkyway's Crate. Mom and Dad thought it might be a good place for me to go for a time out!




There's that soft fluffy pillow I like!



This is how my silly dog sleeps! Sometimes when he's dreaming, his feet move like he's running in the air!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how we laughed!! We all like the picture of Daws in the kennel....goofy girl!!!!

See you REAL soon xx

Dawsyn's Mom said...

I knew you would like that one!

The Blog Fodder said...

Have a good trip home and don't stop posting once you get there.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dawsyn's Mom said...

But my life is going to return to the same old humdrum ... it bores ME, it's bound to bore you! Maybe I'll have to start making stuff up.

Bronwyn said...

I'm so in love with Milkyway.

Unknown said...

Seeing Milkyway sleeping sure makes me smile - thanks for sharing all these pictures!! We'll see you soon . . .