Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 9 - Carnival

Mom and Dad are really starting to wear out so I drove to training today!


This is just me checking my GPS to make sure I can find our way back!




We did two good tracks today and then I crashed! I guess I'm wearing out too. At least I wasn't still driving!!

I have the very best, soft pillow ... he's even furry!

I watched a movie with my friend Bella this afternoon while the parents listened the 4 Paws veterinarian talk about dog health. When they starting talking about giving a dog mouth-to-mouth respiration, I decided Dora would be more fun.


After doggy school we went to a carnival along with Bella's family. We really had a fun time! We went on lots of rides. Bella had a seizure on the elephant ride and had to go rest in her truck with her Mom for awhile but her sister Willow stayed with us and went on some more rides.




Driving the fire engine was my very favorite ride. I went on it three times!


We're all getting really tired and are ready to come home again to see you all.

Love,
Dawsyn & Milkyway

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait until Saturday!!!! Keep up the good work....Marvel, I know these bog entries take up so much time....so I just want you to know how much we appreciate them!!! Thanks for sharing :)

gl said...

Hang in there Harkes! You must be on overload - physically, mentally and emotionally, but soon you will be home and praticing all the things you are learning. Besides, you might want to enjoy spring there and give us some time to get rid of this S_N_O_W!
I wore socks AND gloves today!!!
Thanks for the updates - so good to journey with you.

The Blog Fodder said...

I am enjoying the photos and updates no end. I take it you will soon go home? What is there in way of follow up and on-going support?
I like Ben's beard.

Dawsyn's Mom said...

We go home on Saturday. Last day of training is Thursday. Friday is testing and graduation. When we get home, we can call the trainers here any time. They are very willing to talk you through issues and are very helpful.

On Saturday morning, we are going to the US Airforce Museum. This is the home of the Wright Brothers and the Kittyhawk is at this museum. I think it will be very interesting.

Wattawum said...

Can't wait to see Milkyway!!! his fur looks really soft!

Julie said...

Isaiah would love to see the Wright brothers things! He read about them in school. Hope that it will be a chance to relax a little!