Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4 Miscellaneous Pictures

Ben took almost 300 pictures today! Normally I would be thrilled about that but today, not so much! It takes a long time to go through 300 pictures and I really like to share some of my favorites with you. However, this far into training, I am starting to whither and these blog updates have been keeping me up well past my bedtime. Anyway, this will just be a very small smattering and sadly, will have to go up without extra commentary from me. I may revise the post later to add names and comments.


County Courthouse


Beautiful old house on 15 acres. $397,000 ... we're moving!









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ian wants to know "What's with the beard??".....that's obviously for Ben!!!

Dawsyn's Mom said...

He always has a beard! He only shaves it off when he goes to Fort Nelson (gas mask safety) and when we go to Mexico (snorkel safety). Or am I missing something in my early morning haze?

Darlene said...

This has been an "intense" two weeks for you. The blog is an encouragement to those of us who are cheering you on, but will also be a precious memory for you. Praying that you may know an extra portion of physical strength and clarity of thought. An exam and then coming home.....Cheering you on. Darlene

Unknown said...

LOL...Ian and I are obviously very naff at noticing things!!!! Nice to 'see' you today!